Internet performance is crucial to your business. Every stage along the way from when the user types in your web address in a browser or accesses your app, to the request reaching the web server over the public internet and back again, can effect internet performance. The two most important stages of this process are the DNS lookup and the delivery of the website content from the data center or cloud provider to the end user.
Datapath.io combines Anycast BGP and Anycast DNS into one service to improve availability, resilience, scalability and robustness while also reducing network latency for AWS based web services and applications.
Download this Whitepaper
- How to easily replicate your managed DNS service by code defined within AWS Anycast cloud.
- Leverage multiple AWS regions to speed up the delivery of content to clients.
- How the Datapath.io AWS load balancer improves scalability and robustness.
- Using Anycast for failover and maximum availabilty.
- How Datapath.io effectively adds another layer of network latency reduction on top of anycast routing.