Deploy a Full-mesh IPsec VPN network spanning multiple cloud regions or providers, in minutes!
The Managed VPN solution allows public cloud users to securely connect virtual networks (VPCs) distributed across cloud regions or providers via a full-mesh IPsec VPN network with-in minutes.
Seamlessly scale to hundreds of Virtual Networks spread across multiple cloud regions or providers.
Bring all your cross region or multi-cloud connections under a single pane of glass management and monitoring console.
Local transit virtual networks are provisioned in each cloud region. Other virtual networks (VPCs) in that region are connected to the central/transit virtual network through a hub and spoke setup.
Local Transit virtual networks (VPCs) are in turn connected to remote Transit VPCs via a full-mesh VPN network.
- IPSec Encryption
- In-built encryption Key Management
- Transit VPC Feature and full-mesh core
- 200ms Failover via public Internet
- Self-healing properties (with multi-az deployment)
- Diversified spot-instance launch groups
- In-built cross-account functionality
- No new software or hardware
- Automated setup
- Fully Managed
- Hybrid Spot / On-demand instance setup
- Single pane of glass management and monitoring dashboard
- Automated route table management to switch between primary and secondary instances
- Simple pricing which scales only with the number of cloud regions
- Pricing remains the same irrespective of the number of virtual networks or type of instance used
Download the Managed VPN whitepaper to learn more.