Maximize availability, resilience, scalability and robustness for cloud-based services and applications.
Datapath.io gives complete control over their internet traffic and helps build more resilient, robust and scalable services and deal with sudden spikes in internet traffic or unexpected server failures. The routing infrastructure at the core of the Datapath.io platform continuously monitors internet traffic and automatically load balances it based on regional preferences or business rules.
Download this Whitepaper to learn:
- How Anycast Load Balancing works.
- How to easily replicate your managed DNS service by code defined within cloud.
- Leverage multiple AWS regions to speed up the delivery of content to clients.
- How the Datapath.io Load Balancer improves scalability and robustness.
- Using Anycast for failover and maximum availabilty.
- How Datapath.io effectively adds another layer of network latency reduction on top of anycast routing.
Advantages of Anycast Load Balancing
- Improve Performance
The Datapath.io Anycast architecture helps you improve performance by load balancing across AWS regions so that no one region has too much load.
Add another a layer of redundancy to your services by limiting the impact of network failures on availability.
- Handle Traffic Spikes
With the Anycast Load Balancing your network can handle large unexpected spikes of traffic much more easily.
Make your network more flexible to accomodate routine maintenance without affecting uptime.