Availability is a critical metric for your web-based service or application. Downtime costs your business $7900 per minute, on average.
Datapath.io uses Anycast to provide a more intelligent network access method to ensuring high availability and failover protection.
Download this Whitepaper to learn:
- How Anycast Failover works.
- How to easily replicate your managed DNS service by code defined within cloud.
- Leverage multiple AWS regions to speed up the delivery of content to clients.
- How the Datapath.io Load Balancer improves scalability and robustness.
- Using Anycast for failover and maximum availabilty.
- How Datapath.io effectively adds another layer of network latency reduction on top of anycast routing.
Advantages of Anycast Failover
- Increased Uptime
Never have to worry about your applications suffering outages or downtime again. Automatically re-route internet traffic between AWS regions and in case of outages.
- Automated Re-routing
Re-routing internet traffic from a failed VPC to another is completely automated and happens without any outside input. As soon as health checks determine that a VPC is down our routing architecture automatically re-routes your traffic.
- Retain your customers
Once a customer comes knocking and you are not home, the chances of them coming back are not very good. If your website is down for even small amounts of time, it can damage your online persona and trust.
- Save Costs
On average downtime costs web services $7900 every minute their website is down. This does not include the revenue lost due to customers not being able to access your services. Save these costs and capture the lost revenue.