Our Team. We are making the internet a faster place.
Datapath.io is changing the speed of the internet. Think it’s fast now?
Wait till we’re done with it.
We are graduates of the TechStars 2015 class
in Berlin and Venture Capital backed.
We are located in the heart of Mainz, Germany along the Rhein River. Our mission is to make the internet a faster place.
On Wednesdays, you can find us testing our tolerance for spicy food at a little thing we like to call “Mettwoch”. This helps keep the creative juices flowing.
Come Meet the Team.
We make the internet faster.
Sebastian SpiesFounder @
Sascha ColdeweyFounder @
Marcel van der HeijdenVP of Business Development @
Diana ColdeweyMarketing @
Hasham HaiderMarketing @
Tatiana ShchelkanogovaMarketing @
Maximilian SchmidtSenior Software Engineer @
Julien WiednerSoftware Engineer @
Sascha GöbelFull Stack Developer @
Julian MüllerWeb Engineer @
Petr MarciniakSystem Engineer @
Simon LaffoyBig Data Engineer @
Shi JacksonData Analyst @
Meet our Advisors.
They are proud of us.
Guido AppenzellerCTSO VMware
Arnold NipperCo-founder and Chief Technology Evangelist DE-CIX
Thorsten DeutrichVP Sales Globaldots
Join team Datapath.io
We are passionate about faster internet.
Online Marketing Intern (m/f)
Datapath.io ist looking for a highly-motivated and person who wants to discover the fascinating world of Online Marketing. We are proudly based in Mainz. From here you'll work together with our Online Marketing Managers and our small young team.
- Very good english speaker
- high online affinity
- very good analytical and conceptional skills
- strong understanding of one's own market and its consumer behaviour
- extensive translation / writing skills (German is not mandatory, but definitely a huge plus)
- distinct desire to learn and apply new techniques
- Supporting Online Marketing activities
- Creation and coordination of content translation (platform itself and product texts)
- Managing and optimizing online marketing initiatives related to SEO, SEM – considering keyword-related aspects of search engine optimization (onpage and offpage activities)
- Market analysis, extensive research
What datapath.io can offer
- A paid full-time internship (3-6 months)
- A demanding activity with exciting projects, a lot of responsibility, chance for extensive self-development and enormous freedom
- A possibility to become our long-term employee after the internship ends
INTERESTED? We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send your application and CV to @
Java Core Developer (m/f)
We are seeking an experienced Java Core Developer to join our young team in Mainz. We are a team of computer science and network engineering experts that aims to change the existing infrastructure of the Internet on a global scale.
With our network performance management solution, we provide an unpreceded method to tune network performance between cloud providers and end users. At datapath.io, you get the chance to work on a problem with global impact. Our solution has the potential to re-build the global Internet infrastructure and change the way data is delivered to users.
We are a startup that is backed with extensive resources by champions league VC funds and top-notch business angels. If you are keen on solving the hardest problems in big data, machine learning and network engineering with us, come join us.
- Architect and develop distributed network control plane software
- Test and debug
- Good communication skills to work in an agile environment
- Extensive Knowledge in Java Standard Edition 8
- Love and live clean code and exceptional object oriented design
- Practical understanding of good practices like SOLID, DRY and KISS
- Working knowledge of continuous integration/deployment
- Practical knowledge of computer networks (ISO/OSI layers, CIDR, IP, ICMP, CCNA-level) and GNU/Linux
- Fluent in English, German and other languages are a plus
- In depth understanding of routing protocols like BGP
- Practical or theoretical knowledge of software-defined networks and protocols like OpenFlow
- Practical Knowledge of Apache Spark, Redis, Java 8, JAX-RS
- Microservice orchestration with docker and kubernetes
What We Offer
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- Offices in Mainz and Berlin
- Embracing new technologies and processes
- Free drinks and great coffee
Please send your application and CV to @